Australia investor stream visa
Australia investor stream visa
The Australia Investor Stream Visa is a residency-by-investment scheme, therefore to be eligible, you must invest at least AUD 2,500,000, with your funds allocated in accordance with predetermined criteria.
Requirements for an Australia investor stream visa?
- A five-year commitment of at least AUD 2.5 million to a state or territory of Australia
- Own, owned by the applicant and/or spouse, company and personal net assets of at least AUD 2.5 million* in the two fiscal years before the filing date with documentation
- Possess a minimum of three years of experience in managing one or more eligible enterprises or investments.
- Younger than 55 years old (exemption can apply)
- A score of at least 65 is compulsory for the point test.
- You and every family member listed on the application must adhere to Australian character and health standards.
- Have a sincere desire to stay in the state or territory where you made the authorized investment for at least two years.
- The applicant and/or spouse must have either managed a qualifying company in which they have at least 10% ownership interest or handled “qualified investments” totaling at least AUD 1.5 million in at least one of the five fiscal years before submission.
- To be nominated by a State or Territory Government, submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the “Skill Select” online tool.
- Submission of an online visa application within 60 days of obtaining a nomination from a State or Territory administration and an invitation to do so
- When to make the required investment will be specified to the investor when the visa application receives approval in principle.
- When the required investment is made, a temporary visa will be provided.
- The visa has a maximum 5-year validity period and a 1-year minimum physical residency requirement.
- Make the following investments, totaling at least AUD 2.5 million:
- investment in start-ups and small private enterprises of at least AUD500,000 through venture capital and growth private equity funds.
- AUD750,000 or more in authorized managed funds. The managed funds are required to make a “balanced investment” of at least AUD1.25 million in managed funds in developing firms that are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- The investment must be held in the nominating State or Territory for a minimum of five years following the date of issuance.
- The investment may be altered, but the visa will be revoked if it is withdrawn.
Advantages of an Australia investor stream visa
- The potential to live, work or study in Australia
- One of the finest standards of living and a secure environment
- Possibility of bringing qualified dependents:
- De facto or married partner
- Dependent children younger than 18 dependent children aged 18 to 23
- High-quality healthcare and education systems
- English is not necessary
- Invest safely with government bonds
- Getting Citizenship
Price Application fee
The primary applicant will have to pay AUD2,570 for the investor visa.
Each family member who applies for the visa with you must pay a fee as well.
The second installment fee
Any applicant who is 18 years of age or older, has less than functional English, and is not in possession of an appropriate visa at the time of application may be required to pay an additional fee. The second installment is the name of this fee. Only if you are asked to pay it.
Family members will be charged AUD4,890 for the second installment.
Additional fees may be required to pay for health examinations, police records, and biometrics.
When you submit your application, you must be present in Australia. Despite not having immigration clearance, members of your family unit may be inside or outside of Australia.
To submit a legitimate application for this visa, you must possess an eligible visa.
Processing time frames
Since they review each application individually, the actual processing times may change depending on the following factors:
- Whether your application is complete and includes all required necessary materials.
- How soon do you respond to any inquiries for more details?
- How long it takes to complete the necessary checks on the supporting documentation, particularly when it comes to the health, character, and national security requirements for applications for permanent immigration visas,