PR for Canada
PR for Canada
What is a permanent residence permit for Canada?
The most popular visa category for staying abroad for qualified professionals in India and abroad is Canada Permanent Residency. It is a five-year visa plan with multiple entries that allows qualified foreign employees to live and work in Canada.
You can upgrade from the Canadian PR visa to Canadian citizenship after three years of experience and employment on the PR card.
What advantages come with permanent residency in Canada?
The top 5 advantages of a Canadian PR card are as follows:
- A five-year visa with numerous entries.
- A “family status” that permits the husband and both applicants to hold full-time jobs.
- Free health, social, and educational services for the whole family.
- Possibility of inviting parents after settlement.
- Entry to the USA
What conditions must be met to be eligible?
- You must at least have a score of 67 out of 100.
- Your string of work should be among Canada’s list of desired occupations.
- Your IELTS test results should be good.
- You must keep money in your account.
- You must present documentation for your employment, education, language skills, etc.
What documentation is needed for a Canadian PR visa?
- Education Records
- Experience Letters for the Workplace
- Suitable WES Report
- IELTS scorecard
- A valid passport
- A medical clearance certificate
- A identification documentation
For a Canadian Permanent Resident Card, you must earn points
To qualify for immigration to Canada, you must receive 67 out of a possible 100 points.
- Age: 12 points
- Maximum 25 points for education
- Maximum 15 points for work experience
- Language Proficiency: Up to 28 points
- Flexibility: 10 maximum points
- Scheduled Employment: 10 maximum points
Cost for an Indian for permanent residence in Canada.
The fees for education assessment credentials are 15,500 Indian rupees per candidate and the permanent residency charge is 73,980 Indian rupees per applicant.
The best immigration routes to become a permanent resident of Canada
Express Entry Canada
The Canadian government launched the Express Entry system for Foreign Workers in 2015 as a Canadian immigration process for obtaining permanent residency in Canada.
Qualifying requirements for Canada’s Express Entry program.
- Under 40 years of age
- Graduating from any program
- 2–3 years of professional experience
- Excellent English language ability
- Monetary security
Programs for Provincial Nominees
A remarkable immigration scheme for quicker PR card issuance in Canada
The Provincial Nominee Programs are majorly responsible for the talented immigrants’ success in Canada. Candidates can best use this chance and get selected for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Canada Express Entry Draws with this boost process.
Skilled Worker Visa from Quebec
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma Training:
- Should be under C Category
- Work experience of at least six months
- Up to 42 years old
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program 2020:
Through AIPP, graduates called for employment can obtain permanent residency more quickly and with a lower IELTS score.
Advantages of the programme
- Candidates with just one year of experience are eligible.
- No points or scores are needed.
- IELTS is not as necessary.
- There is no ranking or pool.
- Quicker PR status after fulfilling the criteria
- Indian citizens must follow the regular, step-by-step application process for Canada Permanent Residency after selecting the appropriate program.
The following are the requirements for obtaining permanent residence in Canada:
- A financial statement demonstrating your ability to support your application and stay in the country
- Evaluation of educational credentials (ECA)
- Original Documents supporting your visa application should be submitted in official translations.
- Educational certifications and degrees
- Skill evaluation test
- Results of language tests
How to apply for permanent residence in Canada?
The procedure to apply for Canadian permanent residency is as follows:
- Complete the evaluation of your educational qualifications (ECA)
- Obtain the necessary IELTS score.
- Create an Express Entry profile and submit your application to the online pool.
- Sign up for the Job Bank (optional).
- Initiate a provincial nomination program application. (optional).
- Get your application invitation (ITA)
- Canada Citizenship and Immigration will carry out the required criminal history checks and medical examinations (CIC)
- Get a confirmation of your PR status.
- Send in your passport for visa stamping to finish.
What are the fees for Canadian permanent residents?
The cost of a visa for permanent residence is $1,325 for each application. The price for a Canadian PR visa is typically requested toward the end of the application procedure.
You will be required to pay an assessment fee for your educational credentials during the first step of the Canadian permanent residency application process. Each applicant will receive 285 CAD. This is done to see if you are all prepared for the process and if your education satisfies Canadian standards.
For obtaining a permanent residence visa for Canada, there are no set deadlines. Your CRS score will play a significant role in the selection and approval of your visa application. However, it usually takes 4 to 6 months for processing to be completed after receiving an ITA.