Visitor Visa for Canada
Visitor Visa for Canada
While the majority of immigrants are successful in obtaining a tourist visa for Canada, many applications are turned down because of incomplete paperwork and inadequate or inaccurate supporting evidence.
Who needs a visitor visa to Canada?
Foreign citizens who want to travel to Canada for:
- Aim of tourism and leisure
- Gather your loved ones.
- Business objective
Each of the following categories needs a visiting visa to enter Canada. A visitor visa is for temporary residents.
- A passport
- The person must be in excellent health and have no prior convictions.
- The person must be financially stable enough to sustain their stay in Canada
- The person traveling must present their vacation plans and airline tickets for the journey.
- The person must provide evidence of one’s employment, family, and assets.
What documentation is needed for a tourist visa to Canada?
- Evidence of funding
- A cover letter,
- An invitation letter,
- A visa application and other supporting documents
- A travel schedule;
- A memorandum of association and other papers
- Proof Documents
Process of Obtaining a Tourist Visa for Canada from India
The patience to complete the following stages is necessary to apply for a Canada visa.
Step 1: Download the visa application
Step 2: Include all application-supporting documents.
Step 3: Pay the visa processing cost and the biometrics fee.
Step 4: Send your application in.
Step 5: Visit an embassy or consulate and provide your biometrics (fingerprints and a photo).
Step 6: Your choice will be communicated to you after examining your eligibility and background investigation.
The immigration department may request more documentation during the review phase.
What is the cost to apply for a tourist visa to Canada?
The cost for the tourist visa is:
Cost for application form: 100 CAD (6,140 INR approx.)
Fees for biometrics: 85 CAD (5,219 INR approx.)
Money Required for a Tourist to live in Canada
A person living in Canada needs around 1,230 CAD (about INR 75,525 ) for monthly expenses, and a visitor to Canada on vacation only needs around 2,000 CAD (INR 1,22,805 per person) for 30 days.
The visa fees are added to this sum.
Processing Period to get a Tourist Visa for Canada
Usually, Visa processing takes around 10 to 15 business days.
This period of time excludes:
- The biometrics
- Application is sent between VAC and the visa office